Thursday, August 16, 2012

Red Velvet Brownies

Unfortunately...
After all of my exercise progress, I somehow started craving something sweet? Not strange at all?
I stumbled upon this box of Red Velvet Cake mix in my pantry and wanted to make something other than cake.

Therefore,
I googled "What can I make with Red Velvet Cake mix?"

I found this blog: http://girlmeetslife.com/
(Need to walk a few laps tomorrow...)

The recipe is:

1 box of Red Velvet Cake mix
1/4 cup milk (I used Lactose free milk)
1/4 cup Canola oil
1 egg

That's it! Mix it up and put it in a 8x8 pan.
The consistency will be THICK!

Preheat oven to 350. Grease the pan. (I took a paper towel and crisco, lightly greased the pan's bottom and sides and sprinkled Cocoa powder coating the grease)

Pop it in for about 26 min, let it cool for 30-60 min and Frost or don't!

:) DELICIOUS!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment