Monday, August 20, 2012

Dry-erase Labels

I admit, I am a coffee-holic. End of story.
Whenever I find myself in the grocery area of a store, a new bag of coffee might make it's way into the basket.

The question is, did I finish the one at home? Usually the answer is, No.

When I store my ground coffee, I put it in an air-tight container. For me, it keeps it fresh.
However, sometimes I forget what coffee I have in the container, so I thought of this little idea.

Today I made a Dry-erase label for my container so I can write what type of coffee I have.

VERY EASY!

What you'll need:

  1. Packaging tape
  2. Labels (I printed these off of Word using Smart Art, Scrapbook paper)
    • 1st label is 1.5x3.5
    • 2nd label is 2x4
  3. Scissors/Glue
I cut the labels out and glued the first label on top of the second. 
Next, I cut off 2 pieces of packaging tape over the labels (To cover the entire label and sides)
Then, I cut around the shape of the label, slapped it on the side...and done!

Finally, I wrote with a dry-erase marker what type of coffee I had in there :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment