Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DIY Scentsy Bars

I absolutely love my Scentsy! One of my girlfriends and I went to a Bridal Extravaganza downtown and  there was a Scentsy seller. I had wanted one for awhile so I went ahead and bought one :)

My mom would buy me scentsy bars from ebay and they smell amazing!
I also LOVE Bath & Body Works candles too and they burn nicely. However, there always comes a time when the candle get low and they won't burn. So I saw the idea to melt the candle wax and pour it into a scentsy mold or ice tray.
(The orange wax I made previously is Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from B&BW)
It's super easy!!
Materials:
  • Candle Warmer
  • Old empty Scentsy container, or ice tray
  • Plastic baggy (something to store your wax bar in)
  • printable sticker sheet (optional)

Step 1: Melting
Plug in your candle warmer and place the desired candle on top to melt the candle wax.

Step 2: Pouring
Make sure the empty scentsy container and/or ice tray is clean. Pour the melted wax from the candle into the container. (The wax will not melt the scentsy plastic container)

Step 3: Cooling
Let cool down and harden. You can store your new bar in the container or pop it out and put it in a baggy.


Step 4: Labeling
Label your baggies with these neat office printable stickers by opening up Microsoft Word and designing cute labels to remind you what scent each new bar is! You can always just write on the bag with a sharpie!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment