Thursday, August 2, 2012

Almond Waffles

Yum! One of my newest flavor cravings is almond.
My friend Giselle and I went to a bridal extravaganza in downtown Houston and experienced the chaos that is wedding planning. Several different bakeries were handing out samples of their most prized cake flavors. Although their were lots of flavors, only one bakery served their almond cake with buttercream frosting! (Risking the dairy in it was worth it.)

Every since then my birthday cake, pancakes and waffles have had an almond touch!
I made these waffles today, super simple!

  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup Gluten free/Dairy free pancake, waffle mix
  • 1-1/4 cup water (substituted for milk)
  • 1/4 tsp of almond extract
Mix it up!
Waffle Maker it up!
Dig in!

I use Smart Balance dairy free/gluten free butter.
So simple right?
DELICIOUS!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment