Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quesadillas

My best friend introduced me to a quesadilla maker and so I ended up buying one too!
Yes, yes, they can be made without one, but I thought it was neat and fast.

Recipe:

Shredded chicken
Lime
Taco seasoning (I made my own)
Pepper Jack cheese slice
Shredded Mexican style cheese
Tortillas
Red Bell pepper

First, I put my shredded chicken tossed with my taco seasoning into a skillet with chopped up red bell pepper and a little bit of squeezed lime juice.

Then, I took a tortilla and put shredded cheese onto it. As the chicken finished warming up (my chicken was already cooked) I sprinkled the seasoned chicken and bell pepper onto the tortilla as well.

I tore a pepper jack cheese slice on the top too!

Last, I placed it in my quesadilla maker with the 2nd tortilla on top and let it cook for about 7 min.


DELICIOUS!
I dipped it in fresh guacamole.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment