Thursday, February 7, 2013

Miss Crafty

Took a trip to Michaels and Hobby Lobby for some cute craft ideas. I have been wanting some faux ranunculus flowers to put in a mason jar. My mom had a mason jar, so I saved a few cents there :)

I trimmed the stems and placed them nicely in the jar. I love the bright spring colors and the shape of the petals. These are from the "fresh picked" collection at Hobby Lobby. I had to get a soft pink, light peach and a white to mix them up a little. Definitely adds a nice chic touch to my desk :)

I bought the small frame (happened to be in my favorite teal color) at Michaels and picked up a small tube of chalkboard paint ($1.19). I color the inside of the frame (popped out the plastic film cover) and use it as a cute little chalkboard!

I bought a few other things too.

I wanted to make something cute for the ol' boyfriend for Valentine's day so I am currently working on a nice craft using mod podge and canvas....

I'll post pics soon.

<3







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment