Sunday, December 30, 2012

Frame Improvement

I find myself going to hobby lobby a lot with my best friend and finding the most delicate looking scrapbooking stickers and embellishments.

After venturing down the aisle, I came across these flowers and I didn't know exactly what I would do with them, but it was one of those impulse buying moments.
I had to get them!

They were 3.99 regularly but I ended up getting them for about 2.60 or so with a coupon.

I wanted to display a photo in my room but wanted to design my own frame. Ross had a basic brown/black photo frame that was a simple wood frame but with a unique shape. (Wide on the top and bottom)
Got it for 3.99 and decided these flowers would work great with it!

Materials:

  • Hot glue gun
  • Embellishments 
  • Frame

Just heat up the glue gun and put a small dot of glue on the back of the embellishment.
I pre-arranged the flowers to make sure I knew where I wanted to glue them. Once they are glued, good luck getting them off! :)


I didn't want to put the flowers exactly side by side, so I moved them slightly diagonal from one another.
Here is the end result. :) Have fun with it! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment