Sunday, December 30, 2012

Decor

I wanted to post an update picture of how I have decorated my turqouise table I painted.
Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Target have some of the neatest finds for decorating!
This table is one of my prized DIY projects.
My room focuses on browns, teals and pops of coral. I try to stay in that main color palette even though I may toss in some metallics and bronzes too.

The table has a dahlia flower bronzed candle and tall white pillared candle from which I bought at Hobby Lobby.
The flowers are also from Hobby Lobby, the colors on these are so pretty in comparison to some of the typical cheap faux flowers.
I have my awesome Etsy wax burner in a brown color. The small silver candle holder is from Bath & Body Works, and the Silver Owl is from Ross. The mirror is also from Ross.

The basket is a nice touch because it gives a natural feel to the room, I try to throw in nature elements whenever I can.

One element that is easy to find for cheap are those dried stems and flower bouquets that are put in large vases. I can't get enough of those!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment