Monday, February 24, 2014

BBQ Seasoned Pork

Sometimes during the week it's easy to just put something tasty on the George Foreman grill and cook quick!
We picked up this already seasoned pork at the grocery store. The seasonings on it looked/smelled like garlic, paprika, salt/pepper and couple of other seasonings. Normally we season our own meat, but this meat was a good price and took some preparation time out of the equation.

I put each slab of seasoned pork onto the George Foreman grill and let it cook. I'm not sure if the green light has anything to do with cook time, but usually when the light turns back to green- our meat is cooked. I always check to make sure.

While the meat was cooking, I put some whole green beans into a pan and steamed them with olive oil and the lid on with 2 cloves of garlic. After they were steamed, I added chopped garlic, salt/pepper, italian seasoning and some garlic powder. After they sautéed a bit, I sprinkled parmesan cheese and put the lid on top with the stove turned off. 

We made some white rice to go with it all.
Turned out tasty!
=)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment