Saturday, March 2, 2013

Clipboard

Vamp up an boring clipboard!! :)

Materials:
2 scrapbook paper sheets
Twine ribbon
white paint
sponge
twine
mod podge
clipboard (1.99 @ target)


First, take a piece of regular paper to trace a template for the top part of the clipboard. Trace this onto your desired scrapbook sheet for the top half of your clipboard.
Cut the second sheet to fit where you would like the 2 papers to meet.
Mod podge the entire clipboard!
Place the top scrapbook sheet on first, then place the second half on.
Mod podge over the scrapbook paper and let dry (mod podge the entire surface)

Once dried:
Mod podge a line where you would like to place your ribbon. I used a twine ribbon strip.
Take a sponge and sponge white paint around the edge of the entire clipboard.

At the top of my clipboard was a little metal hook where you can hang the clipboard, I just tied a bow with twine and...
Viola! FINISHED!

Cute?
I plan on using this at work.
Note: The ribbon with cause issues when writing with a sheet a paper, I plan on using my clipboard to place documents or notes on where I won't be writing a lot with it. The ribbon strip can even be placed further down the clipboard if you plan on using it to write on.

The clipboard can be used for anything! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment